Under Construction!!! I have no idea what I'm doing with this blog and need help with formatting. Thanks for your patience.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Mandi, You've Helped Create a Monster!
Thanks to your post about Honeycrisp Apples, I decided to grab a few at the store to try. I got home and cut some of it up for the Little Monkey to try along with me. But those tiny little slices just wasn't cutting it. So I let him hold the actual apple, while I watched him carefully nibble little bites off.
Haha! I lost mine too! Once K had a taste of it she wouldn't stop screaming until she had the whole thing in her chubby little hands. Now I just hide them. :)
Apples are the best teethers! Pierce feels fiercly like a big kid when he gets the whole apple. He does share 'bites' with us though. Icky, sticky, half chewed bites......
I'm working on transitioning posts from my old blog to this new little home. Please bear with me, as it's a leeetle more time consuming and complex than I had anticipated. Thanks for your patience! And many thanks to those of you that have expressed a desire for me to come back to blogland. I'm still here...just not in the same manner as I used to be. This blog will be focused on my two boys and my man, my three favorite guys in the world!
Thanks for coming to visit even though I'm still under construction! (In more ways than one!)
I'm a homeschooling Momma of two boys (11 and 13 in 2020), married to the Love of My Life. Currently living in hot Texas, but dreaming of living in the cool mountains on a ski slope with some chickens, a goat, and a garden.
2 comments:
Haha! I lost mine too! Once K had a taste of it she wouldn't stop screaming until she had the whole thing in her chubby little hands. Now I just hide them. :)
Apples are the best teethers! Pierce feels fiercly like a big kid when he gets the whole apple. He does share 'bites' with us though. Icky, sticky, half chewed bites......
Post a Comment