Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Test Results

Just heard from the nurse at my OB’s office. The AFP testing came back “clean and normal”, in the nurse’s words. *whew*

Chances:

1 – 8,100 Neural tube defects
1 – 3,200 Trisomy 21
1 – 32,066 Trisomy 18

Thank you so much for your prayers and emails!!! I’m not sure what specifically you were praying, but I really have felt a peace about everything. Not peace that the tests would come back so positively, but that God was going to take care of us no matter the result. I have completely left this one for Him to handle and really attempted to not even think about it. It HAS helped that I’ve been distracted with other drama the last two weeks, so maybe God placed that there for a purpose? Either way, it’s worked, but I'm mostly grateful for all the prayers! Thank you

No comments: