Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping with Momma

This month has been a tough month at the W household. Lots of germs around here. N's been sick, then Bubby got sick, now Monkey is sick and Bubby is sick again. Praise God I have not been sick. *knock on wood* But I'm not sure if this means I'm going to survive unscathed or if I'm next.

So Bubby and I went to a new doctor today who talked with us about some homeopathic remedies to help with his recurring ear infections. After we left we went straight to Sprouts to go shopping. It was Bubby's first trip in a shopping cart. He still can't sit up by himself yet, so the buckle helped keep him vertical. Even with an ear infection and a cold, he's still smiling and one of the cutest boys I've ever met! :-)

That crooked little smile and chubby cheeks just make me melt. I want to snorgle on him all the time.




Prayers for a healthy household would be very appreciated!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I just love this little guy! He looks so grown up sitting in the cart by himself! :)

Stitch said...

I cannot believe how fast he is growing up! He's adorable!!!!

Cubstarr said...

He is positively the most adorable little boy EVER! Aside from my little guy of course. ;)

I LOVE his chubby little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Are you nursing still? Have you tried breast milk in his ears? It seems to work wonders for eye/ear/nose issues in the wee ones.