Saturday, October 25, 2008

De-Da

I guess Granddad is hard to say. My sweet FIL is no longer Granddad, but De-Da. Not sure where the Monkey got that, but that's what he calls N's dad now. They had some nice bonding time today when he came over to help N with some manly man home improvement work. The "quick trip to Home Depot" ended up with De-Da buying a bunch of new tools. I swear that's only reason why he helps N with this stuff...to buy cool tools.

Reading a new book "Monkeys Tumble".



Practicing his own tumbles.



"I don't want to go inside!" Does anyone else see the irony in this shot? If you click on it and make it bigger, you should get what I'm saying. LOL.



"Oh ok, I'll go inside as long as you are. I want to help too!"

1 comment:

McMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.