Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cousin Richard!

Birthday celebrations are a big thing in the W family. It doesn't matter when it's celebrated or how it's celebrated. It's really just an opportunity for the family to gather and make the guest of honor feel loved and appreciated. And get some good grub on!

I certainly married into the right family, as some good grub is just as important in the M family. We love to eat!!!

If you haven't been to the Grand Luxe at The Galleria, it's a must go. You'll spend an hour reading all the options on the menu, but you'll probably not be disappointed if you just close your eyes and point at something random. Everything there isn't just good, but amazing! I had a lemon merinque pie that had to have been 10 inches tall. Good stuff!

So Happy Birthday sweet Richard. What a great way to spend a rainy Saturday! Looking forward to the next time you're on our side of town. Love ya and prayin' for ya!

L to R: Me, N w/Monkey in arms (trying desperately to escape), Uncle Gregg, Richard, Gramma, Crazy Aunt Susie, Grandpa



Watching Aunt Susie eat dessert is quite fascinating. I bet she'll give me some if I look cute enough and just open wide enough!



You know, I can't seem to get a picture of me nowadays without my hair completely disheveled, lipstick gone, and a bunch of slobber on at least one of my pieces of clothing. This shot just has the slobber...I think it's a pretty decent shot all things considered. Ah, who am I kidding? That hot guy sitting next to me is what's making me look good.

1 comment:

Raina said...

Hey, Cade and Ryland have that same bear T-shirt, and I have LOTS of slobbery ones. We could all be twinkies!