Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday




Today I am thankful for:


Good, hot, strong coffee from Sprouts bulk bins. Kenyan. Yummy!
Gluten/Dairy/Soy-free coconut milk creamer
Organic honey-crisp apples
My Blackberry didn't buzz me once last night
My coworker that understands it's best to wait until post-coffee-time to come say hi
Spring is around the corner
A yard to dig into in a few weeks
Anticipation of warmer weather
My silly toddler that is so verbal and makes me laugh every day
My silly 7 month old that loves to snuggle and "kiss" (slobber/chew on my chin)

And last, but definitely not least...

My sweet husband.

Today is his birthday and even though I celebrate him through the year, today is HIS day. He is my best friend, my north star, my sweet sensitive voice of reason, and the only one in this world that loves me so deeply with all my quirks, sins, and off-days.

I have no doubt that when he was born on this earth...



...the angels rejoiced in Heaven that another boy babe was going to grow into an amazing Godly man and change so very many lives for the better.

Thank you Love for being you...



...for being Daddy and husband and friend and all things wonderful in the W house. Thank you for toughing it out with us on this side of Heaven. You are so loved and appreciated and our lives just would not work without you in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for your sweet comments monkey mamma! btw...i'm thankful for strong coffee too ; )