Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Bird Watcher

Working from home today. The weather is beautiful and I’m having a hard time concentrating on my spreadsheet. I want to go to Calloway’s and buy some petunias to plant in the front and drink lemonade when I get too hot. There are fuzzy, wispy white clouds in a gorgeous blue sky. The sun is warm and welcoming. I think the high today is supposed to be in the low 80's. The breeze is rustling the maple leaves by our driveway. Two male black birds are chirping and preening in my front yard, courting the lone female pecking at the stones on our sidewalk. The squirrels are running up and down along our fence, driving my dog nuts.

My sweet kitty girl is taking it all in from the front door. I think she is feeling the Spring Fever too.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm so lovin it outdoors today. Why oh why can't it be like this all year? :)